Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular for online payments. With its convenience and security, it’s no wonder that more and more online stores are now accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a payment option.
Here are 15 websites that accept Bitcoin and other altcoins as payment:
15 Websites that Accept Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency as Payment
1. Overstock.com – Overstock.com is an online retailer that was one of the first major companies to start accepting Bitcoin as payment. Customers can use Bitcoin to purchase a wide range of products, including furniture, home goods, and electronics.
2. Expedia – Expedia is an online travel booking website that allows customers to pay for flights, hotels, and rental cars with Bitcoin. This makes it easier for travelers to book their trips using cryptocurrency, and it also allows them to avoid the high fees that can come with using traditional payment methods.
3. Newegg – Newegg is an online retailer that specializes in computer hardware and electronics. It was one of the first companies to start accepting Bitcoin, and it continues to offer this option to customers today.
4. Microsoft – Microsoft allows customers to use Bitcoin to add money to their Microsoft account, which can then be used to purchase apps, games, and other content from the Microsoft Store.
5. Wikipedia – Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia that is supported by donations. The website now accepts Bitcoin as a form of donation, making it easier for users to contribute to the platform using cryptocurrency.
6. Namecheap – Namecheap is a domain registrar and hosting provider that allows customers to pay for their services using Bitcoin. This can be a convenient option for those who want to pay for their website without using a traditional bank account or credit card.
7. AT&T – AT&T is a telecommunications company that started accepting Bitcoin payments in early 2021. Customers can now use cryptocurrency to pay for their wireless, internet, and TV services.
8. Travala.com – is an online travel booking platform that allows users to search for and book a wide range of travel accommodations, including hotels, apartments, and vacation rentals. The platform offers a seamless booking experience, with easy-to-use filters and search options that help users find the perfect place to stay.
One of the key features of Travala.com is that it accepts a wide range of cryptocurrencies as payment, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
9. PayPal – PayPal is an online payment platform that allows users to send and receive money, as well as make purchases online. In early 2021, PayPal announced that it would start supporting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This means that users can now use their Bitcoin to make purchases from any merchant that accepts PayPal.
10. Shopify – Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows businesses to create their own online stores. It also allows merchants to accept Bitcoin as payment from customers.
11. Gyft – Gyft is a website that allows users to purchase gift cards from a variety of retailers using Bitcoin. This can be a convenient option for those who want to give a gift but don’t want to deal with the hassle of finding a specific item.
12. eGifter – eGifter is another website that allows users to purchase gift cards using Bitcoin. It has a wide selection of cards available from popular retailers, making it a great option for gift-giving.
13. BitPay – BitPay is a payment processing company that allows merchants to accept Bitcoin as payment. It offers a range of tools and services to make it easy for businesses to start accepting cryptocurrency.
14. Coinbase Commerce – Coinbase Commerce is a payment gateway that allows merchants to accept Bitcoin, as well as a range of other cryptocurrencies. It offers a simple and secure way for businesses to start accepting digital currencies.
15. Bitrefill – Bitrefill is a website that allows users to purchase prepaid phone credits and gift cards using Bitcoin. It offers a convenient way for users to top up their phones or give a gift using cryptocurrency.
In conclusion, there are many websites that now accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment. This makes it easier for individuals and businesses to use cryptocurrency for a wide range of purposes, including shopping, travel booking, and even donating to causes they care about.
While the adoption of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is still in its early stages, it is clear that they are becoming an increasingly viable option for making transactions online.
As more and more companies start accepting these forms of payment, it is likely that we will see even greater adoption in the future.